Raw material inputs of our Riggers Boot Model D 2003 Thickness 1.80 to 2.00mm as required in EN 20345 standards.
- ❯ Uppers: Genuine full grain Tango golden yellow leather in S2 Thickness 1.80 to 2.00mm as required in EN 20345 standards.
- ❯ Inner Lining: Anti bacterial sweat absorbing cushioned cambrelle.
- ❯ Insole: Padded insole for extra comfort with cambrelle lining
- ❯ Steel Toe Cap: 200J impact resistant - made to DIN 12568 standards & EN marked
- ❯ Steel Mid Sole: Made of spring steel, 0.43mm thickness - 1100N penetration resistant - DIN 12568 standards.
- ❯ Sole: Directly Injected onto uppers on German 'DESMA' machine. Dual density PU sole having antistatic / antiskid properties. Resistant to acid/oil/water and heat resistant to 120 degrees C. PU chemicals obtained from 'HUNTSMAN' considered the best in polyurethanes.
- ❯ Upper-Sole Process: Strobel lasting without nails.
- ❯ Certification: CE certified
- ❯ Heel Stiffener : Molded stiffener for additional support